Labels

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Can one's thoughts evolve and stabilize?

I realize that I keep thinking in circles ... the same basic ideas ... but maybe with subtle changes to how I look at it. And eventually I guess I realize that
I can think how much ever I want but still the result will be the same ...

My thoughts dont seem to evolve once it is set in one particular path unless I make a concious effort to see things from a different perspective. Then again how do I know if the thoughts I have are proceeding in the right direction ... a very difficult question to answer.

I tend to think a lot, and am guilty of probably visualizing different positive and negative scenarios if my life takes a particular path ... some of them might be highly improbable and also very negative ...

But then I also believe in being an optimist who would still consider the possibility of things going real bad, so that even if it does go bad, I am prepared. Contrary statement ... I know. But its difficult to explain the way my mind works with these potentials.

Anyway I usually live my life with vigour ... and it doesnt matter what life throws at me, I have learned to take it and give back with a vengeance ... I might fall, but I get back on my feet and fight right back ... and wont give up till the time comes till I am no more ... I guess I was born with a very strong will to fight for survival ...

So my thoughts keep evolving, making me more stable when I am faced with a crisis ... I am learning to think before I act ... not to respond in anger, but objectively.

I have learned to understand that the whites and blacks in life are few and far between and you mostly see gray as black or white ... but those are only your perception of back or white, its actually same as a half glass being called half full or half empty - either may be right or we can argue either may be wrong ...

Life can be an illusion to a lot of people who never open their mind up to include the world but build up a world of their own and refuse to accomodate anything that dont fit into the world they have built up.

When you enter such worlds, you may see a whole lot more than they do, but you have to conform or choose a path that would prove a pretty hard one to traverse ...

So many a time you take the easy path, and try and conform to a world you know is not what you feel is right ... but would you rather travel the path untravelled or scarcely travelled?

My thoughts are clearer now than when I used to be in stormy seas ... i am not completely clear of the storms yet ... but i am holding onto those floating wrecks and can now see the shore, though far away still ...

But I have hope that I will reach the shore ... some time soon, now that I can see it in my vicinity ...

Guess thats how your thought evolve, if you refuse to give up the fight ...

No comments:

Post a Comment