Labels

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Mustafa

A friend I know from my 12th.

One of the few friends with whom I could talk almost anything with and who understood better than most people my weird flow of thoughts and ideas. We always had a lot to discuss and argue. He tends to be a little chauvinistic, and says that men were designed to be superior to women in the human species and gives multitudes of proof for the same. He kind of gets on my nerves when he does that. Apart from that (irritating topic ... ) we used to discuss a lot of philosophy on a variety of interesting topics ranging from reason for living, meaning of life, is human species superior to the rest of the species, does aliens exist, and many more (many topics lead to heated discussions and it was really great having someone who is in the same frequency as you are).

He is also one of the most sincere , true and genuine person I have met. He is someone who values relationships a lot. There are two things he values most in life : The important people in his life and his bike. He is very caring, understanding and a good listener. He has been my refuge countless times when I was confused and troubled and wanted to pour my heart out. He has also given me countless advice which I heed to sometimes and sometimes not. And I have thought at times that I should have listened to him when I hadn't and ended up in trouble as he said I would.

He is a very special friend to me and I would do my best to help him in every way I can. His friendship is priceless to me because there are few friends who touch your heart and for whom you feel that you would do anything. So I will say that I am lucky to have known him and to be his friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment