Labels

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Gut Feelings ...

I am feeling highly uneasy. Not sure why. It has always been this way when I am dreading something. Its a gut feeling I wouldn't want to ignore.

The frustrating part is I don't know why I am getting this feeling. It is kinda like an internal warning telling me to run for it. But I don't get what from ... I guess it will become clear soon enough, though by then it might be too late.

Run ... but where? What from? I wish I had more insight to my instinct than I am getting right now ...

Hope its just a bad feeling, and will come to nothing. Or that it will give me a more well defined sense of what is giving me this sense of alarm before its too late.

But I am on high alert till the danger is passed. I don't ignore my gut feelings. Thats how I survive in this world ... but man its stressful ...

No comments:

Post a Comment