Labels

Monday, April 6, 2009

Preethi G

My hostel mate for 4 years

A seemingly quiet girl ... we haven't been that close, but she is someone I did like very much ... she is not that pavam, has a few tricks up her sleeve, can be fun and playful, she is a friendly and sweet person. We have had some fun, as she was Manju's roommate, and I used to visit the room often ... when I went to see manju, and she was always there ... she is a buji, really good at studies ... smart gal ... I always felt in her a good friend, someone you could trust ... so I decided to write these words so i would remember the fun fights we had in hostel, all the punching, and well there is an interesting photo of one of our fun fights, during our farewell ... we ended up messing each others hair big time!!! ... he he ... memories memories ...

No comments:

Post a Comment