Labels

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Vijetha Vijayan

My hostel mate for 2 years

She came to the hostel in our third year in college ... and was with our seniors, Aysha chechi and P3, and I believe she had a blast that year, because these two are as fun as things could get ... then went to Deepti and Shilpa's room, and both times I visit often ... we aren't particularly close, but I guess we did have fun, and she is in my memory thanks to a lot of stuff that happened in their room, like her b'day celebration, when she let Deepti blind fold her and take her to the bathroom, where a whole bunch were waiting to pour buckets of water over her!!! They managed to drench her totally, poor thing, before she even got her blind fold loose ... we being on different floors was a reason I was as surprised to see her drenched, he he ... but well has to say she knew this was coming, or something mischievous, but she was game ... pretty cool ... then there are a lot of friendly conversations, and small small moments ... farewell time and all ... it was fun ... she is a sweet and nice person, whom u would love to be friends with ...

No comments:

Post a Comment