Labels

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Mari Muthu


College mate for 4 years

Though he want in my class, was in IT, he was always in my class during break times, and used to hang out with us ... he is from Idukki, and he sings well, I have heard him sing once ... but later when i asked him to sing he was very shy ... He is a jolly character, with a dimpled smile, a rough look, but actually pretty much a pavam guy. He likes playing football, loves his friends ... and is really down to earth. He always strike me as someone who was straight forward in his dealings with people, relatively quiet though not exactly reserved, just someone who talks less and listens more, and generally enjoys just hanging out ... he had been with our batch for the tours, and well ... he is more like one of my classmate ... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment