Labels

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Just being happy !!!

Happiness - or rather blissfulness - its a wonderful feeling, and I have no idea why I feel so today ...

There were no surprises, nothing new happened in life, just another day like most other days ...

But I feel like humming a song... I feel highly exuberant, and could feel the joy bursting out of me... I feel the dance in every step, and see everything through rainbow tinted glasses - its really an awesome feeling.

I cant help wonder though, why this has come to be ...

I think it might be because I have left all my worries behind ... not bothered about them anymore, come to terms that what had to be done has been done, and what is left are those which I cant do anything to alter. Given that, i no longer have any reason to linger on such negative things ...

It maybe that I am inherently an optimist, and hence has pushed away all my insecurities, tensions and worries and decided to have a care free day ...

It may just be that I have had enough worrying or staying depressed and feel its time to give happiness its turn ...

It may just be that I have run out of depressing thoughts and sadness ... and am only left with happiness which decided to break loose and run free within me ...

What ever it may be ... its something that feels so good...
And I would always know that if it weren't that I have had my moments of extreme sadness too, I wouldn't be appreciating this much the value of an extremely happy day!!!

Anyway cheers to this feeling ... and may it come again ...

No comments:

Post a Comment