Labels

Saturday, January 15, 2011

I guess am back in the storm ...

I am now at a juncture ... between the ending stage of life as i know it and start of a new life about which I know nothing about ...

I can feel things changing around me, difference in people I hung out with, feeling like I cant do the things I had been doing till now. Feeling like my life is going to be uprooted and I am gonna start all over again, with a difference that I get to say good byes. And feeling that right now I am suspended somewhere in between, seeing both the old life, and the new life, but touching neither. Like am in a glass cage, belonging neither here nor there. It feels wrong in a way... or rather should I say sad. I feel like I am lost. Future unknown, all I can do is hope for the best. Not knowing whether to be happy. Feeling like its better to be prepared for battle. At least emotionally. I feel like rebuilding all the walls I pulled down over the years, and flipping my character again, into a more reserved one, since its better to be prudent when you enter the unknown world. I guess I am afraid of the unknown ... just like I have always been afraid of the darkness always.

Guess am back in my stormy world ... lost in the thousand thoughts that go through my head ... hoping to be out some day and see the clear blue skies again and feel the peace ...

No comments:

Post a Comment