Labels

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

New Year Resolutions

I am not much of a resolutions person ... but as each year passes one learns new things in life ... and so it would be the wise thing to learn from it ... here are a few things I would like to try and stick to this year ...

I would like to start a balance on the give and take - in life one often either gives too much to people you really like, when what you give might not be taken well by the people who receive, and on the other hand there may be people who give a lot to you, whom you do not appreciate. I want to try and balance things this year - reciprocating and also not giving to those not wanting.

I would like to find someone to share my life with before the end of this year - since I think my internal clock has declared to me - now is the time. I think I am ready to start a new life.

I would like to improve on my feminine side without overdoing it ... and achieving that balance is going to be tough ...

I would like to get myself a few but really nice dresses and wear them out. Always wanted to wear them ... :). Those that you see in fairy tales kind.

I would like to live every day like there may be no tomorrow - doing things that I would love - living life with a vengeance.

I would like to stick to my Karate class for another grading at least - lets take one step at a time - don't know if I would have what it takes to continue till a black belt - though I sure hope I manage to have the dedication and patience.

I would like to think before I act/speak, and make better judgments in my actions. Trust me I have a habit of acting on impulse, when am really pushed around ... and speaking out freely isn't always cool.

I would like to learn to be traveling to a lot more places, experiencing a lot more things in life ... and discovering more about the world.

I would like to go with an adventure club for at least one outing if not more ...

There are lot more in my dreams - but this will do for now ... as starters for this year ...

2 comments: