Labels

Sunday, January 16, 2011

What matters in life

Many a time we run behind things we feel are most important in life ... many a time we think too much about meaningless things in life ... too much thinking doesnt make any difference more often than not ...

To each one of us what matters in life differ ... if you ask yourself if you were to choose 5 things you would like to always have in life ... each one of us would choose differently ...

I would not at the moment like to answer that question as I am confused myself ... freedom or love, independence or people I care about, choices ... difficult choices ... but we need to make decisions no matter what ... or they would anyway be made for us ...

At times I feel too tired to choose ... letting life make the choices for me ... I know I cant have everything always ... so I enjoy what I have when I have it ...

At this juncture I am hesitant though, since am not sure what it is I have as options ...

Mostly my mind is in turmoil ... now I am at least not as panicky or going to an all time low like I used to ... life teaches you things ... and I know after every night there is a day ... now it might be night for me, with the darkness and the demons that I need to face, but the sun will rise tomorrow, driving away the darkness and the demons ...

So I am still in search of what matters in life for me ... I know am not materialistic ... so its more feelings that matters to me ... and peace of mind. And these are the most difficult to get hold of ... and for them to be right, how I live my life matters ...

I would take one step at a time ... I guess being sad is also better than no emotions at all ... since I always believe being sad once in a while is good for you, since then you appreciate happiness more. Only if you know fear, do you learn to be truly brave. So I guess I will face ma life, with hope and courage ... and accepting what life brings ... enjoying it ... in spite of the sadness and happiness that come with it ... all these are what makes you truly alive ...

No comments:

Post a Comment