Labels

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Confusing signals

Well ... we are back to the topic of my crush ... now I guess am through enough that it doesn't matter to me what happens ...

The guy is seriously confused, and keeps sending me signals contradicting his statement of wanting to have nothing to do with me ... he sure seems to take more than a passing interest ... and if I respond to it, I get my head bitten off ...

Guess he is in denial ... and his tongue is too sharp, probably coz he still ends up hanging around when he doesn't want to, same as what is happening with me most of the time. I seriously am tired of all the drama, and am leaving him alone, with his confusion. I think am better off moving on ... and have kind of gotten tired with all the playing hard to get games ... so I guess weariness also helps get over things ...

My mind is in the process of moving out, and has started the scanning process already of finding the next candidate to loose my heart to ... though he being in the immediate area does complicate my scanning process ... by causing interference with his confusing signals of taking interest and a tad of regret that things didn't work out. kinda mourning the loss and occasionally getting a small flicker of hope up resulting in sending back some signals of interest, subconsciously ... which is now reducing, as I am tiring of the game.

Hope the next one I take interest would be someone that is agreeable to my mind,and my heart, and hope things would work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment