Labels

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Hate it when I get too sensitive

Well I guess everyone has good days and bad... and well guess what... today was a particularly bad one ...

The morning went bad thanks to a confrontation with a colleague over some mail I sent ... Am still wondering if I was right or wrong in sending it ... but i don't feel bad about it mostly because I was already at my wits end being shuttled around for answers and not getting anything I could use to state my case, with those answers i did get. Anyway, there might have been alternative approaches to avoid this unpleasant confrontation, by raising an issue for tracking and just sending it off ... would have been a better approach ... well anyway whats done was done... can't redo that ... Still fact remains that I prefer to stay out of office politics ...

Then it ended up as a long gruelling day with little tangible work accomplished, and I was weary because of it ... and I get back to have an unnecessary argument over cake distribution on my birthday which was a couple of weeks past - for pity's sake ... guess lot of people can be shallow and make fuss over trivia ... I clearly would like to have less superficiality when it comes to friends ... my best friend wished me yesterday, and last year I wished her one month after her birthday... but neither of us became enemies because of something insignificant as that ...

It would feel nice to be wished on your birthday or other special days that mean something to u ... but as far as I am concerned there is a lot more to life and relationships than these things ...

Unfortunately in spite of it being something that normally I would not be too bothered about, my real long frustrated work day kind of made that sting more than it should have. Right now I don't think I am very well disposed towards this particular person who thinks a friend needs a formal invitation in order to celebrate birthday surprise parties ... guess I wont use the choice words coming to my mind in this blog ... I would like to keep this place neat ...

Anyway all said and done, I am winded up something bad, and if I don't unwind somewhere I might not last the rest of the week with my usual calm... hence all this grumbling here ... am just letting out steam ... yeah mostly nothing major did happen ... but a lot of minor problems can add up to a real major bad day ...

Right now its best I don't talk to nobody and just mind my own business to the best interest of everyone involved(myself included). I guess I kinda reached the limits of my emotional endurance... and I really don't wanna start shouting at anyone ... since I know am capable of making real cutting remarks when am really pissed off ... which I am at the moment ... crap ...

This post should be the epitome of my horrible moods ... maybe i would come back when am in a better state of mind to write in decent style - i.e sad moods and happy moods ... angry moods make me too irritated to write well ... i just write raw emotion ... not cool I guess ...

No comments:

Post a Comment