Labels

Sunday, May 29, 2011

I wonder ... I wonder

Sometimes I wonder why it is that its always the guy who gets to ask for a walk around the tree. Why is always that the maidens are afraid to take a step in the direction of speaking what truly they wish to speak of.

There are many a question ... my mind asks many such things ...

Right now I am happy the way I am ... living life one day at a time ... letting my love of life and everything in it unleashed ... letting those I love know that I love them ...

Just not worrying about what tomorrow may bring, but enjoying today and what is there now ...

I came across this thought ... and its significance - a thrown weapon and a spoken word cannot be taken back ... true enough, so I seek to think before I speak ... but the spoken words of hatred are to be checked while I do not wish to take back words of love ever.

There are times you speak ... words of hate or love ... when they are right to be spoken of then ... but then again even a word of love at the wrong time might not be the right choice. Well lots to ponder over.

And I guess I will always wonder about matters of the heart ... they are things I think I have finally come to terms with only to be thrown off balance again within a short time span ...

But well I guess you never wonder unless u live ur life knowing you are living it ... spirit is what matters most ...

No comments:

Post a Comment