Labels

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Some bits and pieces of thoughts ... as usual ;)

I know I have a short memory which I am thankful for most of the time. Helps me heal quickly and move on with life. But in order to forget I follow the policy out of sight out of mind. Now I need a forgetting by choice program for my head. Hell its tough, the more u try to forget something, the more you think about it and in turn remember it instead of forgetting it. Complicated stuff. Now I get what they meant in the book "The Secret". Not that half of what they say works. Probably because someone else must be sending request to the contrary would be their explanation I bet.

It tires out your spirit and your brain cells. All this confusion. To get hurt or not to be. God knows I don't take the easy way out and turn back and run. I am no coward. I keep trying no matter how tough the road, no matter how bad my experiences. This resilience is what makes me live life in the way I believe it should be lived.

But I guess I sometimes do feel like screaming and making a fuss too. I mostly do all that inside my head, so that no one else needs to see me screaming and making a fuss. I might be slightly weird since I constantly replay possible future confrontations in my head, I counsel myself, you could term it as self help and self evaluation and motivation ... and as long as I do it inside my head it wouldn't be termed crazy. I have very vivid imagination, which makes many things almost real. Do note the word "almost". I hope my imagination stays at almost. Don't want to confuse reality with imagination. I am too sensible to do that, though at times I prefer an imaginary world to the real one I live in (doesn't everybody?).

No comments:

Post a Comment