Labels

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Swayamdipta Sahoo

Colleague in Ness since last two years

Since this guy has been bugging me to write about him for the past two days, and he is quite single minded when he sets out to get something done, I have come around to writing about him.

He is someone who is quite a presence in office. He makes quite a lot of noise and is quite dedicated.

Was quite a lot of help when I joined, and though I used to get a bit intimidated by the fellow, he sure knows his way around the project and is quite brilliant in his own way. He has a sharp mind, and is quite good at any work assigned to him. He has a very strong sense of responsibility. He also expects the same from everyone working with him.

He is also quite jovial and also has a very good sense of humor. He seems to have a bit archaic views about women and there are a few interesting concepts about his future wife - the list progressively getting shorter with time. Well, given the original requirements, I guess he is better off now that it is cut short. This guy is actively searching for a significant other, and if there is a girl who doesn't talk too much ;) ... he would like to meet her.

Well the guy is a decent guy, maybe a bit too old fashioned when it comes to dating, but well, every choice has its merits :). He loves to travel, and keeps planning trips with friends and I am quite envious about recently planned trip which includes the Valley of Flowers, being quite interested in traveling myself.

Well ... what more can I say, I had taken him to be a little resistant to changing his life style, but recently he has surprised me with making quite a few changes to his views ...

Anyway he is a good guy at heart, and a good friend to have. And as a colleague he is quite invaluable. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment