Labels

Monday, May 9, 2011

Yuvraj Sarda


He is someone who is one of the pillars of my friends here in Ness, though he isnt a Nessian. He brings in the energy and the enthusiasm and was the trigger that resulted in a lot of fun trips we made. He was our group planner, who would take the initiative.

I find him a really jovial guy, who is charming to be around. He also has a good sense of responsibility and dedication in what ever he does. I always found his adventure streak to strike a chord with my own fondness for adventure. Also he is someone who takes people as they are without prejudice or judgement and also gives every one their personal space, which I find a rare trait these days.

He is good at holding people together and is pretty straight forward and honest in his interactions. I would say he is someone you would be happy to have as your friend, and someone I would always remember in life.

Happy to have crossed paths with you dude, in this journey that's life.

1 comment:

  1. you have very well described this person in words!! glad to have crossed paths n hope we will see again in future... as they say na, to meet n depart is the way of life but to depart n meet is the hope of life!

    good luck, Yuvraj... for everything!

    ReplyDelete