Labels

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Deepti Skaria



Hostelmate in college hostel for 4 years

This girl had been one of the most absent minded creature I have seen, and a solace to me coz we are always confused as to who is worse. She is a girl very much interested in sports and the days we spent playing basketball is unforgettable. She was the rough and tough player in the team, he he, I mean she is the strongest girl in our hostel, and definitely was happy that she was on my side. ;). She is also a girl with fixed aim and ambition, who knows what she is doing, who has a strong character and definite ideals and morals. She was our motta, but the last photo I had seen of her, she had grown her hair long, but still I guess motta she will be, as four years nickname is hard to change. She was always good at taking up some event to do and was dedicated in whatever she does. She loves diarymilk and sweets are her weakness. She also has a terrible direction sense, but manages to reach her destination without too much trouble. She is also extremely restless, and every movement she makes seems to take up a lot of energy. She is one cool friend and a person I wouldnt forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment