Labels

Monday, March 9, 2009

Calming a storm!

I just don't know what gets into me these days. I need very little to feel extremely happy or extremely sad. Its just so bad, that I feel sad when I clearly shouldn't, and when its just because I expect things which have no guarantee to happen. I have to stop expecting things and just taking life as it comes, as I used to do before. But I guess a lot of time in one's hands makes it difficult not to build castles in the air. The sad fact is my castles seem to crash again and again, and I still continue to build more, and it is kinda getting frustrating.

Maybe I should move on. Stop expecting things to happen. Do what I feel like doing. Be less desperate about being lonely, and think of just happy thoughts. It is possible to enjoy life, enjoy the peace once I could stop worrying about all these unnecessary things. I don't need anything right now, if I think in retrospect. I am not hurting anybody, I have all the time in the world to do what ever I want to do. And to top it off my cat is nearing its term in pregnancy and I have kittens to take care of soon. So what in the world is my problem? Hmmm ... now I feel a lot better. I guess I have decided to enjoy this freedom while it lasts. Not bother about anything at all, and just live for the moment.

P.S : This was self counselling. Guess it worked. :) . I feel a lot better now!

No comments:

Post a Comment