Labels

Friday, March 27, 2009

Shilpa Stephen

Shilpa: My hostel mate for four years

She is a small, round, sweet friend of mine, always with a ready smile on her face. She has a cheery personality. She is a quiet girl, with a nice personality, determination, takes responsibilities seriously, someone you can count on. She is also really caring about her friends. She has a pet "puppy", pinky who is almost up to our shoulders ( and in her case is as tall as her) when it stands on two legs ... whom she is very fond of. Most people get a scare seeing the puppy, but she is a really friendly Alsatian, who is really very playful and not at all dangerous ... I guess I loved the dog very much when I visited her place. She loves having good food, and I had a fun time staying at her place, and we went out and saw different places ... and in general had fun ... She is a cute, cool, nice friend to have!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment