Labels

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Serin Philips

My hostel mate for 4 years.

She was also a member of the college basketball team with me. She is an innocent and naive girl ... who is really simple minded and honest. She is of the most pavam girl I have seen. She loves sports and loved playing basketball. She is also a very caring person. She really doesn't understand a lot of things happening around her and can ask you some surprising doubts, about things you expect anyone to know. She is also worse than me at knowing when someone wants to be left alone ... (I kinda don't notice things when I barge in, but once I hear someone speak I realise it mostly ... but she unfortunately wouldn't know it unless someone tells her ... and then also she would have a puzzled expression sometimes) . But she is really a good hearted creature and people do know that she doesn't barge in on purpose and that its because she doesn't know ... he he. She really is a sweet girl with the best of intentions. She is also extremely strong physically and tends to forget to check her strength when dealing with some of the "handle with care" friends of mine like Paru. She is also a frank and open person, who loves to keep in touch with friends. She always makes the effort and stays connected with everyone. She is a friend worth having ...

1 comment: