Labels

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Anand Satish

My tuition mate in 11th and 12th

This guy again is someone I am writing about here because even though we studied together for tuitions and only for two years, his parents were my teachers then for entrance coaching, and then they taught my brother too - so our families are always in contact ... and again we are still in touch though its random and usually after months of no news about each other ... He was always good at studies, and now is doing his masters at IIT - so you can guess ... He always has a hundred watt smile on his face and a very pleasant nature ... and though we usually only about each others welfare I always did like the guy - in personality. So its good to have him as a friend and keep in touch ... cant say much else about him first hand, but through observation he is turned into a fitness freak, now changed his look and has a "yo" look :D in my college terminology - and is also travelling around and enjoying his life a lot ... he also likes to read and listen to music ... I know, this is not all that much but well ... knowing something is better than nothing - isnt it? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment