Labels

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Jahnavi Mohanambika

My training batch mate at Ness Technology,
Colleague and room mate as of today.

Let me see - Jahnavi or Janu as I call her is really someone unique ... on a general note she is a superb dancer - with a talent to memorize steps after seeing it just once, and she has a real good grace and style.

A reasonably good singer, with a love for melodies - mainly in Telgu but also in English and other languages ... An artist too who can embroider her own clothes ( shall i say fashion designer??? well a little too big a word, but well she does have a good sense of fashion) ...

Not usually someone I would hang out with in first appearance - since she is extremely interested in dressing up, jewelery and well in short a typical dainty and beauty conscious girl one would think, with a craze for shopping( naturally) ... but well all this being true I still find her a real great friend to hang out with - and we get along great ... and I am surprised but I really am greatly fond of this girl.

There are more to her than all this - she is quite understanding, doesn't interfere in anyone's personal life unnecessarily which is something I prize highly because I like people who respect others right to privacy ... a good listener, one can trust her with things ... and one I could confide in if needed ... she is very caring and loving, loves her family a lot ... she loves to enjoy life, go out and have fun ... very friendly and makes a lot of friends ...

Loves chocolates - and well you should see her face when she sees chocolates to understand exactly what I mean ... has a very good humor sense and really fun to hang out with ... She even tried her hand at drawing and drew a pencil sketch of me with a little help from me - which was not that bad, kinda came out good, and well again she also seems to try reading books (am not sure if I was the inspiration, but if I am, i think that's a good thing ... he he) ... so definitely she is open to changes ... if she feels its a good change ...

Only draw back I can tell you is her sense of time ... (again typical of many females who loves to dress up!!!) - if she says we'll go out at 8, expect her only by 9 ... ;) ... but that is something I am used to in many people, so if i want her out by 8 i would say 7 ... :D ...

I think there are lot more to write - u stay with a person you get to know them real well ... but since I think this is enough description of her to put here in a blog ... I think you should meet her and get to know her better if u need to know more ... Anyway I am real glad I met her and she is my friend ...

1 comment:

  1. good one... chalo u finally started posting..!! hope the interested ones will soon find their too.... ;-)

    ReplyDelete