Labels

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The Marrige Hungama

Well I thought I'd put in the new latest development in moi life ... The Marriage Hungama ...

Yeah, like most girls around me who is my age, I am now up for sale in the marriage market, my parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles and god knows who else all trying to get me sold - for what I do not know. I am kind of resigned to the fact that for their happiness I will have to endure the prospect of seeing guys, and well I do not exactly look forward to this prospect.

I have convinced myself that it is inevitable. But unfortunately I am not liking most of the options am getting. Its not about money, not about family, I wish I could say its not about looks, but unfortunately I cant help that one, the guy should appeal to me - but still I do want to see the guys character and try and put that ahead of looks - lets just say by principle. Then again I don't think I look anything great - so by saying looks do matter I don't mean I need some prince - just someone I feel looks appealing to me - and by how my taste goes I would fall for mostly the hippy kind or the neanderthal kind - guess am still immature or I got unique taste - I don't know.

Character wise again I am not sure what I am looking for - I just usually go by instinct on most things. So if I talk to a person, I let my instinct take over and it decides whether I like a person or not. Then again what will u know in just a few conversations - not enough to spend a life time with. So that just again helps little. But at least something is better than nothing. This is actually making me think a lot about life, and the more I think the lesser my interest in getting married. I just hate the idea of giving up my freedom for some stranger whom I barely know. And the only reason I have agreed to do this is I feel I owe my parents. Why did I have to have a conscience???

Hmmm I guess now I will end up writing more of these self musings in here as I am completely feeling like I am back again in a storm and I don't know if I am going to drown or somehow survive.

No comments:

Post a Comment