Labels

Monday, January 25, 2010

Anjana Kumar

fellow trainee and colleague at Amadeus, Ness

Anjana is someone who is innocent, who loves movies, and who is quite open and speaks her heart (which Vivek might not digest at times, especially when she speaks about admiring someone else ... he he) ... She is still a kid at heart and often takes things too seriously. She does have a habit of worrying too much, no matter whether it is a big problem or a small one, and is a bit tensed about things in general. So we kind of don't take her seriously when she does tell us things with high degree of agitation ( well I believe she does know this too ... I guess we are too easy going, and don't scare easily).

But she is a real sweetheart and I will always remember that she made and brought me Palgoa ( a sweet made from milk) when I got a craving for it and had been searching for it for three weeks without success, and was sitting dejectedly over it ... she really made my day!!! She is quite helpful, and sincere, and a very nice person. She is also strong and I believe was tomboyish before. She had also learned Karate during her school days. Dear Jahnavi is in her team, and sits next to her, and often bugs her to no extend, especially when Janu is in one of her crazy moods. I am waiting to see Janu getting kicked one of these days.

I have to say she is someone I like very much, and is always true at heart. So you would have a friend you could trust, even if she might not join with you in making mischief. :) ...

No comments:

Post a Comment