Labels

Monday, February 2, 2009

Amal



Name: Amal also called Alpu
Classmate in college
Gang in class : Anand, Amal, Mathayi, Andru, Arun, Shanker, Rakhi and me

This is a very good friend of mine and classmate of mine in Mohandas college of Engineering. We had a lot of fun together and though he pulls my leg a lot and used to get beaten up by me a lot, and maybe becoz of it he has a special place in my heart. I guess he is like a brother to me, and a friend. He is a simple guy with eyes whose colour i could never determine. He really doesnt know what to do with his life but his heart is in the right place. He is also really good at getting people to do stuff for him by all his cajoling and sweet talking ... u would know what i mean if u ever get to be at the recieving end of his persuations, its extremely difficult to say no to him, when he is trying to make u do something for him ... He has made me do so many of his record work that way ... but well he is really a sweet guy. He does really have good way of handling people and solving fights and its really easy to like him. I can infact write a lot about him but i am just telling some of the best things i felt abt each person ... so i guess this shud be it.

No comments:

Post a Comment