Labels

Friday, February 6, 2009

Bidhu


Name: Bidhu
Classmate in mohandas college, hostelmate, roommate

She has been a common factor everywhere in my college life, we used to be in the same bench in the first year, in class, and also she was my roommate for the 4 yrs in hostel. Later on i moved to the back bench from the first bench and she prefered to stick to the first bench. She is always been a real good friend, a very outgoing girl, with a very endearing personality, who is very talkative and knows whats going on with everyones life. She is a gay and friendly person, with a lot of grace. A wonderful dancer who could pic up any form of dance quite easily, I used to have fun watching her practice dance in the room, and she taught me many dance steps too. We used to have fun dancing on all parties, tours etc ... and in hostel also. She has a way of relating people to movie stars which Sanni(also my roommate) and I found very amusing. We had a lot of great times together in the tours, joking around, playing pranks in the hostel, dancing, and used to talk a lot ...there is lots and lots more to say abt her ... but this is it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment