Labels

Sunday, February 1, 2009

When I become most happy ....

I just sat thinking the times when i felt absolutely happy .... just blissfully happy ... and the one thing that has always succeeded in making me happy was a basketball game. Now I barely know the game and my shooting isnt anywhere close to average nor is my ball handling skills, and well frankly speaking I havent trained for the game, but just have played for fun. But thats what makes it so wonderful, just playing it for fun with friends, not necessarily following all the rules. I had started playing in my 9th and found it a game I really enjoyed. I used to play with guys till college end and well i got knocked down and bruised quite a bit and still have the scars to show, but while playing none of that ever mattered. The feeling of running up and down the court trying to find an opening to get the ball, pass it or shoot it, chase down opponents and just make it difficult for them to score, all that and all the fun and laughter... All games are fun for me ... kho-kho was my favourite in school when I was in Kottarakara, MGM school till 7th where they really concentrated on that game, but when i came to trivandrum that game was not played much and so started on basketball. Anyway i love anygame where there is the thrill of running, sprinting and thinking of some strategy, where u have a team and all play as one, and where there is comraderie and sportsmanship ... and where win or loose ... u still have lots of fun!!! And I miss the games and wish I would go places where be it basketball or something new I may get the chance to try out and learn to love, I do get a chance to be free to sprint and have fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment