Labels

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Quest to find the real me ...

I am not sure when I would post this ... but I always felt better to reflect my thoughts here ... so I am writing down what came to my mind ...
I still don't know what I want to be in life ... nor how i want to be .... nor what kind of a person I truly am. Maybe that's y I often get swayed by the opinion of those around me and remain indecisive at least for a while before I decide something. And even those decisions need not be for the best. But from what I know of myself so far, I do know that I am true to the people around me. That doesn't mean that I tell every small detail of myself to everyone. I do keep things to myself which I feel someone need not know, for reasons of my own. But I do always try to tell people the truth. I also do trust people way too easily, at least while chatting and it was after doing some grave mistakes that I decided if I just wanted to talk and didn't mind letting someone I met on the run know things abt my life, why not just post it in public. Coz it really doesn't make a difference as I do not mind sharing the information. And this way is in a way a better way.
OK talking abt me one thing I really know after reading my own posts is that I am a very distracted person. My thoughts go so fast from one topic to another even as I just type in what runs through my mind. So I guess there needn't be a flow in what I write. But well this is not meant for the sensible audience or anything. Its just meant for anyone who cares to read. And besides might not appeal to anyone at all, or just to those who are as much weird or crazy as me.
Well there are many more things I am aware about myself but I guess I do not want to share me like an open book now. But I guess I am good at getting over depressions as quickly as I get into them. And for the most part I like to be optimistic about things. Apart from these general trivia before I forget my lessons I would like to make a few things I would like to follow in my own future :

1. I should try to be less affected by every remark or opinion people have of me or people tend to tell me.
2. Try to do things that I enjoy as much as possible.
3. Try to think things through before I speak them (tough one for me at least since I tend to speak first and think later).
4. Don't get disappointed ever ... try try try ... no matter what u will find what u want (the plus point being I dunno what I want, I know that can be confusing to u, but not to me - just means I find whatever I love at the moment, see if it makes me happy else I still have to find what I want ... has it ever occurred to you finding ur dream could be a quest in itself?).
5. Don't think anything that happens to u is bad, it all had a purpose, think on the positive note, u learned something out of it and u didn't die of it ... so u could still use the facts.

I guess that would be it for now on this note. I already drifted all over the topic and by now probably made it a typical post by me ... something that wont make sense to most people. Guess my work for this post is complete. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment