Labels

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Sannya



Sanni
My roommate for the 4 yrs in college hostel.

She is a gal who was brought up in Delhi, hardly knew how to speak malayalam, and a really cool gal and the only one in jeans I met in college other than me when I was gonna join there, so I decided to be in the same room as her. Was a decision I never regretted. She is like a sister to me, have stayed over at my place most of the vacations, been in the basketball college team with me, played pranks in the hostel and generally been a cheerful person to have around. My mom is very fond of her and still says sometimes if Sanni was here to help her select a Saree to wear, etc etc ... he he ... I am not much good there, whatever she picks I say its nice. he he.
She was a sweet gal who was pretty much a character, pretty much individualistic, having a mind of her own and who never gave a damn about what others thought abt something as long as she believed its right. She was also a gal who could blend in to any new place, face life as it comes and make the most of wat she has got. She is fun to be around and loves to have fun in life. She is sensitive and values friendship. She is a really good prankster and so people tend to disbelieve her after being at the receiving end of her pranks a couple of times. She is also extremely beauty conscious and likes to keep up with the "trends" in fashion, and frequently advices me to do the same (pretty much useless to advice me I have to say). Life is pretty much exciting with her around and you can always expect her to do something outrageous or out of the ordinary. She loves to be independent. We always differ in opinion on mostly all topics we discuss and our views almost always contradict, and its kinda funny coz both of us have these long futile discussions trying to make each other agree to one's own point and in the end its always back to square one. But all that also was fun, and proves u don't have to agree on things to be good friends, I guess that's basically because both of us believed in "live and let live" ... ha ha. Anyway when all is said and done I miss this gal a lot and I believe that we will remain the same to each other, no matter when we will meet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment