Labels

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Paro



Paru ... my parvathy
My dearest and most close friend in hostel, and in my college life.

This is one person I really like a lot, and who is closest to me in my entire college life, and I have to say one of the few people I keep in regular touch with. She has a lot of unique characteristics, she is stubborn, reserved, shy to speak to strangers and very sensitive. A very complicated mix. She is also the most understanding person I have met, who knows me more than almost any other person knows me. I can write a lot about her but she wouldnt appreciate me making her an open book to read ... so I guess I will have to limit my words here. But she is really a very observant person, and knows to judge peoples mood and act accordingly which I find great coz she has mainly kept me in check a lot of times when I didnt realise something was wrong and might end up unnecessarily disturbing people by talking this and that when they might want to be left alone(which she keeps saying most people can and that I am the one of the rare tubelights who end up taking too long to understand when things are not right with people). But u see, seeing thru people who are really low but acting normal was never my strong points, and I thank her for helping me out in that. She used to be very hot tempered, but I guess that reduced a lot after four years in the hostel. She is a nice human being who has her own eccentricities, and her own decisions and opinions on things. She is highly interested in politics and what is going on with the world. She would like it very much if she can live an independant life without having to engage in the institution of marriage. She is really a special person and I sure miss hostel mainly coz I miss her and that I cant talk with her as I used to be able to. She is and always will be my dearest friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment