Labels

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Depressed days ...

Now a days most of the time i am hanging on to not thinking abt anything if i want to stay out of depression ... anyone saying anything can get me depressed, and i just cant control it once i start feeling sad, it just gets aggravated ... and then i have to shut the world from me till i get over it ... I choose not to think the reasons for getting depressed though there is more than one reason for it ... I do wish I could get engaged in something that would take up all of my time so that I dint get time to think ... but that is not to be with the financial crisis making my placement a question mark, the classes i joined to get completely engaged taking up only 2 days a week, and not starting till 16th ... i still have a lot of hours to while away, I sleep for as long as i can so that i only have to face that much less part of the day, then try spending time online with whom so ever i then feel like talking to ... I prefer to talk to few people and those that do not remind me of anything ... so for a time I took to speaking to strangers, whom I got to know through a third party mediation, etc etc ... But that isn't quite solving the problem ... I feel OK for a few days and then start going bak to my depressions ... sometimes i think its OK to be depressed, there is only so much of emotions one can have and after a while it will get dulled off ... but every time i cheer up and have a few normal days and forget everything, the next time its like all the previous depressions didnt happen and its starting anew with all its fury ... Maybe I should take a break ... go somewhere ... where I am completely by myself and can do something peaceful and relaxing, a new place with no memories attached ... I do really wish like taking a break and running for it sometimes, but since i cannot do any such thing I am left to continue with my happy - depressed cycle till I get otherwise engaged ... And hope that when i do get into something that would be enough to get me out of this free fall and reach some plain stable land ...

1 comment: