Labels

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Dance, dance - like its its the last ... last - night of your life ...

Finding new things to do has become a way of life for me.

Now as a new venture, I have joined a B-Boying and Hip hop dance class, and its the most fun I have had in a long time.

Well everything I do is fun, but rigorous physical activity has always been something I crave.

The adrenaline rush, the energy that courses through me, it gives me a high like no other.

Its a feeling of flying that I can't describe. A feeling of liberation, freedom, and I do not know what else.

In a way I feel that modernization has brought about a caged life style of humans, though they may not realize it most of the time.

By inventions that make life easier, you also suppress your physical activities.

You become lazy and often never realize the freedom that a free run through an obstacle filled country side will give you.

We are now prisoners to our new society and overly comfortable life style, giving us the choice to do nothing more than a short walk if we choose that' to be all we need.

This makes it all the more difficult to choose to be highly active physically. You need to resort to artificial sources.

Dance too in a way is an artificial means of gaining that primeval need to run wild.

But it also is a primeval way to attract the opposite sex. So its closer to your basic instinct.

Anyway it makes me extremely happy when I am a part of it, and that's what counts.

So I have decided to make it a part of my ever changing, ever molding life, and to excel in it as much as I wish to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment