Labels

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Evaluation of last year resolutions

Resoultion 1: I would like to start a balance on the give and take - I want to try and balance things this year - reciprocating and also not giving to those not wanting.
Evaluation: I have no clue if I improved on that or not ... funny enough, now I feel this doesnt really matter as much anymore. Maybe I balanced it out a little, or I have stopped giving expecting anything in return. I dont expect anything much when I give - maybe ...

Resoultion 2: I would like to find someone to share my life with before the end of this year
Evaluation: Still pending ... again I no longer feel a hurry ... let it happen ...


Resolution 3: I would like to improve on my feminine side without overdoing it ... and achieving that balance is going to be tough ..S
Evaluation: Yeah, I think I have overdone it ... maybe - not sure (that probably means am on the path to overdoing it if I haven't overdone it already).

Resolution 4: I would like to get myself a few but really nice dresses and wear them out. Always wanted to wear them ... :). Those that you see in fairy tales kind.
Evaluation: Bought a little black dress ... good enough for me ... :) ...

Resolution 5: I would like to live every day like there may be no tomorrow - doing things that I would love - living life with a vengeance.
Evaluation: Does that every now and then ... Also I bought a guitar and started learning on my own :)

Resolution 6: I would like to stick to my Karate class for another grading at least - lets take one step at a time - don't know if I would have what it takes to continue till a black belt - though I sure hope I manage to have the dedication and patience.
Evaluation: Failed miserably ... havent seen my beloved Karate class for more than a couple of days this whole year ...

Resolution 7: I would like to think before I act/speak, and make better judgments in my actions. Trust me I have a habit of acting on impulse, when am really pushed around ... and speaking out freely isn't always cool.
Evaluation: Failed more often than I succeeded ... I hit the end of my patience quite a few times this year ...

Resolution 8: I would like to learn to be traveling to a lot more places, experiencing a lot more things in life ... and discovering more about the world.
Evaluation: Traveled to Chikmaglur and Mysore at least even though that isn't all that much.

Resolution 9: I would like to go with an adventure club for at least one outing if not more ...
Evaluation: Didn't happen ... maybe this year ...

Thats about it I guess ... for last year ...

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is nice. I found it when i googled for Sensei Ravi. I read that you trained under him. I was hoping that you were still learning. Somehow, I felt your dedication to the art will inspire me. Weird.

    Hope you found something else worth pursuing. Good job with the blog. :)

    ReplyDelete