Labels

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Life in a Cloud ...

I am now floating in a cloud, flowing where the wind takes me ...

A cloud that looks all big but can dissipate into rain and disappear ...

A cloud that is very fragile and ever moving ... which changes colour with the sunlight ...

Its a feeling of floating free ... let the wind take me where it must ...

Once on the cloud, black or white or gray that it becomes, its all part of you, and you take it in stride ... that is the cloud you are on, and you must accept it ... because the colour is not yours to decide ...

So I accept and get along ... experience life as it happens, going where it takes me ...

Its a journey where you learn and live and experience ... you live only once ... take life as it comes and give it what you got.

But you can't change the flow without the wind's help ... that's what you need to know ... and sometimes the wind takes you where you desire and sometimes you get taken where the wind wishes you to be ...

It is how it is ... all that you have is how you face what you got and what you make of it ... You can choose to be happy with what you have or be unhappy ... makes no difference to the cloud or the wind.

So I choose to enjoy and be happy with the cloud and the wind, for the path they take me through ... for a life I am living ... living the moment in the best of spirits ... because its the spirit with which I see things that I can control ... and control that I will ...

No comments:

Post a Comment