Labels

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Resolution for 2012 ...

What the heck ... I might as well write down at least a few which can be shared ...

1. Would like to be real good with my guitar by end of year ...
2. Would like to do that stint with the adventure club (this is a repeat resolution).
3. Travel somewhere exotic - at least 5 trips to some place other than Kerala and Bangalore.
4. Reduce my susceptibility to certain things ... which I know ... and am not spelling out here ... that's for me to know ...
5. Read more mails ... organize my friends, birthdays, calendar etc and plan things better ...
6. Track my day to day things better - bills and so on ...

That should do ... should keep resolutions to what I can do ... :D

1 comment:

  1. "Reduce my susceptibility to certain things ... "
    :) :) I wud be surprised!!!

    ReplyDelete